I am a fourth year student at UC with plans to graduate in May of 2021. If I tell you how much I am involved in on campus you probably wouldn't believe me. I am a campus tour guide, so I get to talk to groups of parents and students every week about how much I love being a bearcat, which has inspired me to get a minor in communications. I am currently the vice president of ACM at UC, where I have given tech talks about UX design and iOS development.
I study computer science at UC and enjoy being involved with the tech community on campus. My favorite event of the year is RevolutionUC, which is UC's student-run hackathon that had +380 attendees last year. I have helped organized the event for the past three years and this year I will act as Hacker Experience Lead, Branding Lead, and Marketing Lead as well as assisting the logistics team. I absolutely love hackathons and the way that it brings the tech community together, which can lead to some truly inspiring and mind-blowing projects.
I have been developing mobile apps for iOS since 2016. I have a wide range of experience from working on large beauty retail and grocery apps to consulting and contracting for startups. Coding brings me so much joy but I have a secret love for UX and UI design. I want to continue iOS development throughout my career and am very excited to see where it takes me. I am currently looking for a co-op for Summer 2020.
Explored different aspects of the mobile development space including product management
and UX design while developing features for the Kroger app, which impacts around 7.4 million customers a month.
• Delivered features for the Kroger app directly to customers within 2 weeks of code completion
• Worked on the Native App Platform team, understanding strategies and enforcing coding standards
• Developed full features on the In Store Mode team to a brand new product line, directly impacting the customers using the Kroger app
• Co-ran a weekly meeting of +150 participants, giving updates on performance and projects from special teams to all of Kroger Digital
Worked on projects for guest mobility, enterprise mobility, and digital innovation while completing a larger AR project for the company.
• Developed an interactive AR app that demonstrates the potential of AR to a retailer and their mobile shopping experience
• Worked extensively with ARKit and Xcode to develop a custom environment for a 3D model to be placed and manipulated by the user
• Implemented an automated build script feature that pushed a final build directly to the Google Play store instead of going through a third party
• Worked on tickets to fix bugs and contribute to the codebase of both the guest and enterprise app
Returned to GSP as a UX/UI consultant to lead the visual design of a companion app to a board game.
• Designed the user interface of an app that acts as a virtual fourth player for the board game Lisboa
• Collaborated with the creator to improve the controls and user experience
• Provided new designs that tied in the board game’s aesthetic into the app to create a more consistent playing experience
Started at GSP as part of a small team that ported an Android app to iOS and began the development process.
• Analyzed and constructed data maps for the iOS app and connected user input to the model
• Worked closely with senior engineers to build out the app from scratch and develop its hierarchy using OOP
• Focused mainly on saving user input to disk and configuring the camera and photo library in the app